Private Show

Private Show
If my girl wants a show, I'll give her a show

Monday, July 15, 2013

DREAM CAST CONTEST!

CONTEST TIME!

We all mentally cast the characters in the books we read, I do it all the time! Here is your opportunity to share with me and everyone else who you see as Ben & Tess and everyone in-between!

Here is what I want you to do:

Find photos who you see in your head as:

Tess
Ben
Erin
James
Dave

PM me on my author page Author Danielle Torella on Facebook and I will create and album featuring all of the collages and then people will begin to vote for their favorites!

The PRIZE you ask? How about signed bookmark, collector card, beaded bracelet and a "Chatz Lounge" shot glass made by the amazing KinkyGirlsBookObsessions!
 
You have until Thursday night to submit your DREAM CAST! And I will open voting on Friday!

Start casting! I am excited to see!    

No comments:

Post a Comment