Private Show

Private Show
If my girl wants a show, I'll give her a show

Monday, May 27, 2013

Today is WOW

So today I received my formats back from my amazing formatter from Fictional Formats! My book looks amazing and I cried...I always cry.

I sent it off to a hand full of bloggers as ARC and my stomach has been in knots all day! I am anxious and excited to hear what other have to say about my book! This book is my baby, well a dirty little baby, but my baby indeed! So many have told me that they are starting it today and one has already finished it! Now that right there is one hell of a blogger! Check it out! this will be the FIRST blog review on Private Message!

Reading In My Pajamas
https://www.facebook.com/ReadingInPajamas

http://readinginpajamas.wordpress.com/

I am also working on loading up onto Amazon and Barnes and Noble! and Createspace for my paperbacks! Then moving onto Smashwords/iBooks

As I am writing this another person has finished my book! OMG

Now a third!

ok I guess I should end this blog entry before I keep listing who's finished! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment