Private Show

Private Show
If my girl wants a show, I'll give her a show

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Next Saturday is THE Day!

Come join me and 35 authors of contemporary, new adult, paranormal fiction and more at the Hilton Executive Center in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 10, 2013, from 12pm-4pm. Enjoy an afternoon of books, swag, and more as you get the latest releases from your favorite authors and discover new voices.

You’ll also be eligible to enter a raffle and clinch the Grand Prize: a brand new Kindle Paperwhite, loaded with all our books! Attendees will also qualify to win VIP passes to mix and mingle with authors and book bloggers at the after-event, from 4pm to 6pm.


IT'S FREE BUT YOU NEED TO REGISTER! 

Register HERE!

In addition to that sweetness, I am doing a special giveaway for those planning on attending! A bag full of goodies! But you need to tell me that you are going in order to be entered! So comment to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment